[higgins-dev] Re: Using JAX-RS in Higgins in a couple of places

Yes, I was leaning toward Jersey as well.

>>> Paul Trevithick <ptrevithick@xxxxxxxxx> 1/16/2009 2:28 PM >>>
Hi Jim,

At the last F2F you made a compelling case for creating a RESTful binding (well, a framework for RESTful bindings) for IdAS using JAX-RS.

Have you looked into which implementation you’d use?

I was chatting with Gerald Beuchelt yesterday (of course he’s partial to the Jersey [1] impl)

Alexander is looking at using JAX-RS for the card synchronization binding for the selector harmonization project [2].

So... We need to agree on which implementation we’d be using so that Mary can begin getting the legal review of this stuff.

--Paul

PS: Gerry also shared his post [3] on using Apache Abdera with Jersey to create an Atom feed server.

[1] https://jersey.dev.java.net/
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Selector_Architecture_Harmonization#Phase_2
[3] http://blog.beuchelt.org/2008/07/18/Using+Abdera+And+The+Jersey+Client+API.aspx

Back to the top