Re: [higgins-dev] Notes from Higgins developers call 15-Jan-09

Title: Re: [higgins-dev] Notes from Higgins developers call 15-Jan-09
Brian, Alex and Andy,

I’ve updated [1] based on latest feedback from Alex. It shows a separate RESTful [I-]Card Sync Web App component over an enhanced I-Card Service.

--Paul

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Selector_Architecture_Harmonization#Phase_2