[higgins-dev] Notes from Higgins Developers call on January 8, 2009

Higgins dev call – Jan 8, 2009

Attendees

* Brian Carroll - Serena

* Drummond Reed - Cordance

* Mary Ruddy - Meristic/SocialPhysics

* Markus Sabedello - Parity

* Jim Sermersheim - Novell

* Brian Walker - Parity

Logistics
Time: noon EST
Dial-in:
1-866-362-7064 / 892048#

Agenda
1. [Brian] Milestone 1.1M5

  • See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.1M5  for updated list
  • STS PPID patch
  • Milestone planning, XML project plan
  • [BrianW] Have moved out target date due to build issues and there are a couple of target items need to get feedback from Greg and Mike.  Need post Holiday update.  Hopefully will hear back from Mike. So have temporally moved target date to the 16th.
  • [Mary] We should also be thinking about the endgame for release 1.1.
  • [Brian] It will be fluid, but related to the architecture harmonization.  Doesn’t keep us from making updates.

2. [Mary] Website home page progress update

  • http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/nursery
  • As posted to the dev list, have updated the home page per Paul's suggestions.  Have also updated the new client overview page.
  • [Mary] I will move the new home page in the nursery to production by end of day today.  Any objections?
  • Silence
  • [Drummond] It is looking pretty good,  I agree we should get it into production.

3. [Paul, Andy, Alexander] Selector Architecture Harmonization

  • Paul to present latest thinking, status of this project
  • [Mary] Since Paul can’t be on the call today, will defer this item.
  • [Brian] Have engaged with Andy to develop a prototype over the next 6 weeks.

  • [Mary] We have a couple of additional items.
  • [Mary] Hank would like to talk about the Higgins white paper next week
  • [Mary] Brian Carroll, how is the ALF packaging proceeding?
  • [BrianC] It is going slowly, but still proceeding. Have a couple more modules to clean-up.
  • [Mary] When do you expect to finish?
  • [BrianC] Sometime in January
  • [Mary] Thank you.  That is wonderful
  • [Mary] Any other items for this week?
  • Silence
  • [Mary] Then we will adjourn until next Thursday.
  • End–12:13

Back to the top