Re: [higgins-dev] Problem with Managed I-Card

Leonardo,

> The STS don’t write in the log file; is it a signal to be sure my STS does not work?

If you open your .crd file you can see the following:

   <TokenServiceList>
    <TokenService>
     <EndpointReference xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <Address>https://rh154.sohosmart.net/TokenService/services/Trust</Address>
Most likely, <Address> URI in your card does not respond to your real STS endpoint URL. As a result, there is no any STS log, because selector could not send a token request to your STS. In this case you need to fix your STS configuration file (set correct STS URIs) and reissue a card. Otherwise check log4j.properties for STS to see errors (by the way, because Profile is a part of STS, you should see STS log when you work with profile).

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov