Re: [higgins-dev] Next Higgins F2F in Paris

Title: Re: [higgins-dev] Next Higgins F2F in Paris
True. If we did do this in Paris (France!) and only a few US Higgins folks could attend, then this would no longer be a “real” F2F meeting (an official meeting, where we discuss the evolution of Higgins) at all and really be just a meeting where Higgins folks mix it up with the FC2 developers, answer their questions, etc.