From: Giovanni Bartolomeo <giovanni.bartolomeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 02:50:59 -0800
To: Markus Sabadello <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul Trevithick <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Higgins and ETSI standardization activity on Personalization and User Profile Management

Dear Paul, Markus
(cc Drummond)

I'm currently involved in a standardization activity in ETSI
(www.etsi.org) Human Factor (HF) Technical Body. The topic of this
activity is Personalization and User Profile Management.

ETSI HF is organizing a workshop at ETSI headquarters in Nice, France,
on 28th and 29th January 2009. Agenda is still open, but there are
already scheduled interesting talks related to identity frameworks in
the context of 3GPP/TISPAN, a presentation by Gottfried Zimmermann
about the personalization capabilities provided by the Universal
Remote Control framework (ISO/IEC 24752:2008, see also myurc.org) and,
last but not least, implementations and demos from European projects
like IST-Simple Mobile Services (www.ist-sms.org).

In this context, I was just wondering if some people from the Higgins
community would like to join us and give a talk - maybe a demo? -
about web-based identity/profile management and the Higgins solution.

Please find here our invitation:

http://portal.etsi.org/STFs/STF_HomePages/STF342/InvitationWorkshopPersonalizationV3.pdf

I would like to kindly ask you to forward this link to anyone of your
interested colleagues. Please note that this is an ETSI sponsored free
event and no fee is required to attend. Shall you or your colleagues
be interested, please don't hesitate to contact me or Mrs Francoise
Petersen (Francoise.Petersen@xxxxxxxx).

Looking forward to welcome you in Nice!

Cheers,
Giovanni

Mr. Giovanni Bartolomeo
Dipartimento Ingegneria Elettronica
Universita' di Roma "Tor Vergata"
Via del Politecnico, 1 - 00133 Roma - ITALY

E-mail  : giovanni.bartolomeo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cell.   : +39 320 5514186
Office  : (Tel.) +39 06 72597453  (Fax.) +39 06 72597435

------ End of Forwarded Message

Back to the top