Re: AW: [higgins-dev] Java 5, going once...

On Nov 30, 2008, at 3:38 PM, Nennker, Axel wrote:

Aren't our "users" the developers who use the Higgins framework?

No.  Your users are anyone that installs your software, be
they end users or other developers.  Requiring them to upgrade
whatever they already have is not a good way to make your
software desirable.

As to the rationalization that good for developers is good for
users.  Well, that's what I think it is, especially when applied
to software versions, which the current thread is about.

I reckon I've had my say.

Eric Norman

Back to the top