Re: [higgins-dev] Java 5, going once...

On Nov 27, 2008, at 4:27 PM, Anthony Nadalin wrote:

Since the current build is on 1.4 so what is the rational to change ? I'm not seeing the motivation to change or do we just change things ?

I've made this comment elsewhere, but I'll repeat it here.

If you want something that folks will want to install,
then you need to make sure that it does not require the
"latest and greatest" version of anything.

My suggestion is to do development using a system that is
obsolete by at least three years.

Eric Norman

Back to the top