[higgins-dev] Java 5, going once...

Title: Java 5, going once...
I’ve been waiting to see if anyone will step forward and argue for why they require 1.4.X support for Higgins 1.1 (specifically). As we discussed in the F2F if someone requires 1.4.X they at least have the option of using Higgins 1.0. Not a great option because so much is progressing in 1.1, but it’s something. Historically Tony of IBM has put forward IBM’s requirement for 1.4.X, but they have been silent on the issue of late.

Unless we hear soon from IBM or others on this point, we’ll take one last poll, and then move to Java 5 for Higgins 1.1.

-Paul

Back to the top