From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 11:19 AM
To: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] Higgins and EclipseCon 2009

Greetings Higgins developers,

There is a proposal in the EclipseCon submissions system about using Higgins
with Eclipse RCP [1]. Frankly, I'm pretty excited about and look forward to
the talk.

However, I'd like somebody from Higgins to be involved. Can somebody
volunteer to at least help with reviewing the presentation materials? Ideally, I'd like to have somebody from Higgins be a co-presenter to give
the talk a little bit of extra credibility and (more importantly) to give
Higgins a little more visibility within the broader Eclipse community.

FWIW, I know three of the four current speakers personally and know them to
have first-class technical skills and excellent speaking credentials.

While I'm at it... It'd be nice to see another Higgins talk (or even a
tutorial) proposed...

Thanks,

Wayne

[1]https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/view_talk.php?id=404