Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins Developer Meeting Agenda for 6-Nov-08

I'm trying to get out of a meeting right now.  If I don't join in time, the only extra thing I have to report is that I had a phone conversation with Greg on the topic of the configuration code. He has made some observations in the code that he believes are issues and plans to address them. He would like to implement fixes to the bugs he has found and have Rajalakshmi review those and then commit them. I'm not sure what timeframe this would happen in.

>>> brian walker <bwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/06/08 8:24 AM >>>

Time:

noon

 (1700

London

; 1800

Vienna

Paris

Berlin

)
Dial-in:

1-866-362-7064

 / 892048#

Agenda

1. [Brian] We are still working on 1.1M4.

2

. [Hank] Update on support for devices in model discussion

Also - Jim - if there were any topics you wanted to cover today we have room on the agenda.

regards...Brian

Brian Walker

=brian.walker

VP of Engineering