Re: [higgins-dev] plugin 3rd party dependencies

Title: Re: [higgins-dev] plugin 3rd party dependencies
Hi George,

We have planned for a long time to break our giant .dependencies.reidstributable project into dozens of individual projects. We estimate that this is about 3 days of routine work. Hard to find volunteers for this kind of thing. But eventually we’ll get this done.

-Paul