[higgins-dev] Re: IdAS registry call in topic today at 11:05

That's fine with me. I'll check with David and Rajalakshmi, to see if one or both of them can join, also.

...Greg

Mary Ruddy wrote:
Greg,
Greg it would be great if we could have the IdAS registry discussion today.Does it still work to have the IdaS registry call at 11:05 today? The call in number can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Oct_27-29_Boston_F2F_Agenda. -Mary If you have trouble calling in, just wait and try again a few minutes later.

Back to the top