Re: [higgins-dev] How to use IdAS to access identity info stored inrelationship database

No one yet has written the JDBC Context Provider.  Someone needs to write that before you can access the data in your relational database via IdAS.

>>> "York (He Yuan) Huang" <heyuanhuang@xxxxxxxxx> 10/07/08 1:03 AM >>>

Hi All,

As described in http://wiki.eclipse.org/IdAS_Solution, context providers of IdAS could be used to access identity info in directories, relationship databases, online social networks, and etc. Currently, I manage to use IdAS to access identity info stored in relationship database, however, I could only find a sample to access LDAP. It would be highly appriciated if anyone could share me a concrete example or any related code in Higgins.

Thanks a lot!

York

Back to the top