[higgins-dev] Higgins 1.1 M4 build status update

Hi All - quick update on the status for upcoming 1.1 M4 build. We need a bit more time to finish up STS support for SOAP 1.2 and WS Trust 1.3 and give everyone enough time to do some regression testing on any dependancies they may have on this.

For this reason we are going to push the M4 build target date out to 3-Oct. The current summary of issues for M4 are listed here

The link to the full list of M4 candidates is on the above referenced M4 status page. Please review this list and update any open (ASSI) tickets you have and if not possible to include in the build next week, move out to another milestone.

regards...Brian

Brian Walker
=brian.walker
VP of Engineering