[higgins-dev] trouble committing to new SVN repository

Sorry to bother the whole list with this, but I'm trying to commit some changes for the M4 release. I've got a bunch of files that were changed locally before the SVN migration. I've since updated my SVN location and can checkout new projects, etc.

When I try to commit this file, though, it fails. And the error message indicates that it's trying to checkout from the old repository:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: CHECKOUT of '/svnroot/technology/!svn/ver/6215/org.eclipse.higgins/trunk/plugins/org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.api/src/org/eclipse/higgins/configuration/api/IConfigurableComponent.java': 403 Forbidden (https://dev.eclipse.org)

Is there some easy way to get past this?  (I have a bunch of files like this.)

...Greg

Back to the top