[higgins-dev] NLS changes and new MessageProperties files for M4

Hi  Brian and All,
                Please see the new set of message properties  files for following components ( based on M4 base line),  that are updated with some review comments from UA groups here. I have only upgraded the quality of few messages as per the review feed back , without affecting the structure and meaning of those messages .

org.eclipse.higgins.idas.common
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jndi
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.spi
org.eclipse.higgins.util.idas.cp
org.eclipse.higgins.util.jscript

I would expect the component owners to use these properties files and merge it their respective components. Please let me know if there is any issue on this.

NOTE :  I am not sure whether all the components I globalized are available in SVN repository or no. Can anybody please tell when those changes will be available in SVN M4 base line ?

Thanks and Regards,
Prakash
Advisory Software Engineer,
Tivoli Security Products
ETZ, Plot No. 3 , Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Phase II, Hinjewadi, Pune - 411057
Ph: +91-20-42025544
e-mail: prakash.mallick@xxxxxxxxxx