Re: [higgins-dev] ICM & RPPS problems

Hello,

RPPS implements(or delegates to other components) those operation. ICM just invokes RPPS ws methods.

Would you check RPPS log?
if RPPS log is empty, pls, set log4j property 'log4j.logger.org.eclipse.higgins=ERROR'

--
thanks,
Alexander Yuhimenko <AYuhimenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:25:58 +0200
FONTAINE Kevin <Kevin.FONTAINE@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I tried last week to deploy the icm and the Rpps, it seemed to me that it worked well but I did not have test
> all the functionalities.
>
> I have some problems:
> - When I create a sef-issued card, I cannot import a picture, (no error in the log),
> - Sometimes I have an error message during the creation of a self issued card (screenshot:selfissued_creation_error.png),
> - I cannot import a managed card (no error in the log),
> - I cannot backup cards (no error in the log),
> - When I send a self-issued card to a RP I have an error (screenshot:selfissued_usage_error.png).
>
> Could you give me some light on this?
>
> I would like to know what version of the ICM and RPPS you use at the address https://higgins.eclipse.org
> and what is your configuration.
>
> I use the B-1-1M1 version of Higgins code, tomcat 5.5 on Win XP.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Kevin Fontaine.

Back to the top