Re: [higgins-dev] entityID not an attribute?

Right. A given entity can have more than one ID, but only one of them could be designated as the unique identifier.

Regards,
raj

Inactive hide details for Anthony Nadalin---09/08/2008 11:20:01 PM---I think that it does make a difference if its an attributeAnthony Nadalin---09/08/2008 11:20:01 PM---I think that it does make a difference if its an attribute or not, as some entities may not have an entityID, also it matters w

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

"Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

higgins-dev <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/08/2008 11:20 PM

Re: [higgins-dev] entityID not an attribute?

I think that it does make a difference if its an attribute or not, as some entities may not have an entityID, also it matters where we will look for an entityID, also I believe that entities may have multiple entityIDs

Inactive hide details for Paul Trevithick ---09/08/2008 12:37:03 PM---Thanks Tom, Jim and Markus for your input. Seems like wePaul Trevithick ---09/08/2008 12:37:03 PM---Thanks Tom, Jim and Markus for your input. Seems like we’re all in agreement.

Paul Trevithick <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

higgins-dev <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

09/08/2008 12:37 PM

Re: [higgins-dev] entityID not an attribute?

Thanks Tom, Jim and Markus for your input. Seems like we’re all in agreement.

-Paul

On 9/5/08 11:20 AM, "Markus Sabadello" <