RE: [higgins-dev] entityID not an attribute?

Yeah, sorry, my bad.  I actually was consciously trying to get that right
when I wrote that!  Doing the search I see I did horribly.

All the "LDAP entry ID" references are kosher, the rest should have
said "entity ID".

Tom

>>> "Drummond Reed" <drummond.reed@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 09/04/08 6:32 PM >>>
Tom, just a quick clarification: in several places in this message you refer
to an IdAS "entry ID". Did you mean "entity ID"?

(It's an easy transposition if you live close to LDAP ;- )