[higgins-dev] Doodle for dates of Next Higgins Face-to-Face

Boston received the most Doodle votes for the location of the next Higgins Face-to-Face meeting. The most frequently requested length was 2.5 days.

Here is a Doodle to check on possible dates for the next Face-to-Face.  It includes dates that are up to 6 weeks out.  Hopefully we can find some times that work.  We can tweak the length after we get general agreement on a block of time.

http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=gxzpfiuzdg4kveha

Back to the top