Re: [higgins-dev] I'm about to update the higgins.owl file...

I'm not planning on removing IBlankEntity.  What makes you ask?  Has it been removed from the OWL?

>>> "Sergey Lyakhov" <slyakhov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 09/03/08 6:17 AM >>>

Paul,

> This shouldn’t break anything.

Does it also mean BlankEntity interface will not be removed from IdAS API?

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 10:48 PM

Subject: [higgins-dev] I'm about to update the higgins.owl file...

A warning to Context Provider developers...

I’m about to update the higgins.owl file at this URL:
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2008/6/higgins

With a copy of the 1.1M4 version (1.1.106) that will be at this URL:
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/1.1M4/higgins

This shouldn’t break anything.  Because if you wish to stay isolated from the latest updates you should use a “milestone” URL link to higgins.owl in your code. E.g.:
http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/1.1M2/higgins

See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins.owl_1.1 for a description of all versions.

If I don’t hear anything by Wednesday, I’ll commit the updates.

-Paul