[higgins-dev] Configuration.XML Exception(SettingHandlers Result is null) with AXIOM 1.2.6 and wstx-asl-3.2.4.jar

Hi ,
     At present IdAS xml configuration API uses axiom1.2 jars which has a dependency with wstx-asl-3.0.1.jar. This works fine without any issue. But in my runtime environment if I upgrade from axiom 1.2 to axiom 1.2.6 for some use case  and its corresponding woodstx dependency to wstx-asl-3.2.4.jar, I get the following exception,

     [java] java.lang.Exception: ConfigurationHandler::getConfigurationElement   SettingHandlers Result is null
     [java]     at org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.ConfigurationHandler.getConfigurationElement(ConfigurationHandl
er.java:257)
     [java]     at org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.ConfigurationHandler.configure(ConfigurationHandler.java:356)
     [java]     at org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.ConfigurationHandler.configure(ConfigurationHandler.java:293)
     [java]     at com.ibm.higgins.idas.cp.test.CPTest$1.setUp(CPTest.java:186)
     [java]     at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:22)
     [java]     at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
     [java]     at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:27)
     [java]     at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:116)
     [java]     at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:109)
     [java]     at junit.textui.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:77)
     [java]     at com.ibm.higgins.idas.cp.test.CPTest.main(CPTest.java:106)
     [java] Java Result: -1

As I want to use the latest axiom APIs, where I expect configuration API should work with axiom version 1.2 and higher such as 1.2.6.Can anybody please help me out in fixing the issue ?

Even I get the same exception if I use axiom 1.2.6 and replace its dependency  wstx-asl-3.2.4.jar with IBM's XLXP-JS 1.1.8 jars

Thanks and Regards,
Prakash
Advisory Software Engineer,
Tivoli Security Products
ETZ, Plot No. 3 , Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Phase II, Hinjewadi, Pune - 411057
Ph: +91-20-42025544
e-mail: prakash.mallick@xxxxxxxxxx