Re: [higgins-dev] nightly build failures

also - Valery is working on/looking into this over the last day as well and will send out additional findings  as follow on...

On Aug 28, 2008, at 9:13 AM, Jim Sermersheim wrote:

It looks to me like last night's build worked.

Really, the build problems were a combination of me not ever hearing about the auto.resources project, changes to the svn repository, and some issues with the way the project was initially created (some introduced by me, some by you).  Furthermore, the problems with the  cp.jndi build were also caused by similar issues with the audit.api project.  So basically there were just a lot of little things that all got figured out over time :)

>>> Prakash C Mallick <prakash.mallick@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/28/08 12:56 AM >>>

Hi All,
          Please let me know if I can do anything ot fix the build issue faced by you. As I am not a committer , I normally do my build outside the SVN environment through eclipse IDE and using my own command line build framework, which doiesn't use any psf file during build.
So I am not sure what exact build error is faced by all of you, please let me know I can help you out if possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Prakash
Advisory Software Engineer,
Tivoli Security Products
ETZ, Plot No. 3 , Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Phase II, Hinjewadi, Pune - 411057
Ph: +91-20-42025544
e-mail: prakash.mallick@xxxxxxxxxx

08/27/2008 09:44 PM
Please respond to
"Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions"        <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Higgins dev" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [higgins-dev] nightly build failures

How about we promote the actual writer of the l10n utility to a committer then?

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/08 10:09 AM >>>
I'm quite aware

>>> "Tom Doman" <tdoman@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/08 9:07 AM >>>
Who owns org.eclipse.higgins.util.l10n?  Are they still unaware of the problems we've been having since it was checked in?

Tom

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/08 7:21 AM >>>
I think I figured it out --   the project name was wrong in svn.  I've renamed it and now I'm rebuilding the project*.psf files

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/08 7:09 AM >>>

Peter,

Can you look at the failures that seem to stem from the org.eclipse.higgins.util.l10n project being incorrectly configured?  I'm just spinning my wheels.

jim