Re: [higgins-dev] nightly build failures

How about we promote the actual writer of the l10n utility to a committer then?

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/08 10:09 AM >>>
I'm quite aware

>>> "Tom Doman" <tdoman@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/08 9:07 AM >>>
Who owns org.eclipse.higgins.util.l10n?  Are they still unaware of the problems we've been having since it was checked in?

Tom

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/08 7:21 AM >>>
I think I figured it out --   the project name was wrong in svn.  I've renamed it and now I'm rebuilding the project*.psf files

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/08 7:09 AM >>>

Peter,

Can you look at the failures that seem to stem from the org.eclipse.higgins.util.l10n project being incorrectly configured?  I'm just spinning my wheels.

jim