Re: [higgins-dev] nightly build failures

Who owns org.eclipse.higgins.util.l10n?  Are they still unaware of the problems we've been having since it was checked in?

Tom

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/08 7:21 AM >>>
I think I figured it out --  the project name was wrong in svn.  I've renamed it and now I'm rebuilding the project*.psf files

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/08 7:09 AM >>>

Peter,

Can you look at the failures that seem to stem from the org.eclipse.higgins.util.l10n project being incorrectly configured?  I'm just spinning my wheels.

jim

Back to the top