Re: [higgins-dev] Emails for nightly build

Daniel you have updated files in org.eclipse.higgins.auto project instead of files in org.eclipse.higgins.auto.RESOURCES PROJECT.
Peter

Daniel Sanders wrote:
I have already did that when I first set up the audit.api project. That is why I sent out my request - it doesn't appear to have worked. I need someone to look at it and see if it was done correctly.

>>> Peter Kimlach <pkimlach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 8/22/2008 2:37 AM >>>
Hi Daniel,
you should update configuration files that stored in