Re: [higgins-dev]NullPointerExceptioninidas.cp.JNDIContext.getSubjects

Fixed.

>>> "Markus Sabadello" <msabadello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/22/08 3:45 AM >>>
Could we fix the same thing in the XmlFile CP ?

In method getEntities() change

        _emitAuditRecord(AuditEvents.AE_QUERY_ACCOUNT,
AuditOutcomes.AUDIT_OUT_SUCCESS,
            _identity.toString(), filter.toString(), null);
        _log.debug("Searching for Entities matching filter: " +
filter.toString()
            + " as: " + _identity.toString() + " in context: " +
_contextURIs);

        _emitAuditRecord(AuditEvents.AE_QUERY_ACCOUNT,
AuditOutcomes.AUDIT_OUT_SUCCESS,
            _identity.toString(), filter == null ? null : filter.toString(),
null);
        _log.debug("Searching for Entities matching filter: " + filter
            + " as: " + _identity.toString() + " in context: " +
_contextURIs);

Markus