[higgins-dev] Emails for nightly build

Brian,

The project I thought I had signed up to get build email notifications for is the org.eclipse.higgins.audit.api project.  I'm not sure what I may have done wrong.  I thought I set it up correctly to get both success and failure notifications, but I am not getting either success or failure notifications at this point.  Ultimately, I will probably want to disable success notifications, but before I do that I want to understand why I am not getting them right now.  I would appreciate whatever information you can give me.

Thanks,

Daniel Sanders

Back to the top