[higgins-dev] NLS changes for M4 and availability of IdAS components

Hi Brian/Jim and All,
                                     Earlier I used to use a psf file with following contents to extract the IdAS source from SVN repository .But after migration,  I am not able to use the same psf file for downloading the source.
I need to incorporrate NLS changes in all IdAS components other than jdi-cp(done already), please do let me know how I can sync/download the latest (targeted for M4 )code from Higgins SVN. I use eclipse IDE with svn pluggin in my development environment.

Thanks and Regards,
Prakash
Advisory Software Engineer,
Tivoli Security Products
ETZ, Plot No. 3 , Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Phase II, Hinjewadi, Pune - 411057
Ph: +91-20-42025544
e-mail: prakash.mallick@xxxxxxxxxx