RE: [higgins-dev] Where's the SVN repository?

Even thought I was told that it wouldn't change..... use.

svnroot/org.eclipse.higgins

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Sermersheim
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 3:24 PM
To: 'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'
Subject: [higgins-dev] Where's the SVN repository?

I can no longer browse the repository at svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/

What exactly did they do to move our projects?  Are they redirecting the existing projects to some other host?  We need the actual repo location so we can add new projects, and checkout projects.

We also need to know where the viewSVN is.  All our links to the viewsvn are broken.

Jim

Back to the top