Re: [higgins-dev] F.Y.I Higgins SVN repository move -statusupdate

As do I.

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 8/12/2008 1:18 PM >>>
+1.  I've got changes to put.

>>> "Duane Buss" <dbuss@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/12/08 11:18 AM >>>

Is there an anticipated time we will be up and working again?

Duane

From:
"Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To:
"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date:
08/11/08 2:45 PM

Subject:
[higgins-dev] F.Y.I Higgins SVN repository move - status update

The Eclipse webmaster has

flagged the repo as read only while
he

investigate