Re: [higgins-dev] OpenID Identity in the browser project launched

So the IDIB is not currently looking at other types of selectors, this is a problem, and I don't think that we should implement anything until we have a framework where we can have a single plug-in point for different selectors. So we are willing to work with the IDIB folks but there is no IPR in place, I have suggested that IPR move to OIDF, once there the IPR is clear and then this can move to an OSS.