[higgins-dev] changes for writeable IdASRegistry

I'm in the process of incorporating Rajalakshmi's code to allow IdASRegistry entries to be persisted. This involves some breaking changes to configuration and IdAS api's, so it affects several different projects with different owners. (I haven't checked in anything yet.)

I believe in the past that Jim has dealt with such changes by fixing and checking in the affected code himself, rather than breaking the API and having the project owners fix them. Is that what folks would like me to do in this case?

The changes affect IConfigurableComponent, IContextFactory (which extends IConfigurableComponent), and any CP and SettingHandler classes that use these interfaces.

...Greg

Back to the top