Re: [higgins-dev] JNDI.CO NLS change Diff path file (Jimplease seethis)

Using the "Show Matched Hunks" feature in Apply PAtch, I'm able to see specific changes.  We'll review these in a few hours.

>>> "Tom Doman" <tdoman@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/01/08 9:32 AM >>>
Prakash or Jim,

Is there a way to get a smarter diff?  Maybe there's CR\LF difference in
these files but it's impossible to review when, in essence, it shows the
entire has changed.

Thanks,
Tom

>>> Prakash C Mallick <prakash.mallick@xxxxxxxxxx> 08/01/08 5:32 AM >>>
Hi Jim,
      I am attaching a new zip file  jndi_cp_nls_change.zip to this Change
Request for review.
This zip file contains following entitities
        1. jndicp_nls_change_patch.txt (diff patch created using eclipse
IDE after merging nls change)
        2. nls.jar (The nls change that is needed by jndicp needs   during
build and run time)
        3. org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jndi (modified source files)

Please make sure nls.jar is in your runtime and build time class path if
you want to test or build the above changes. I hope you must be aware of
that,  Mary Ruddy is already working on the approval of all legal issues
associated with this package(nls.jar which is created from eclipse's nls
OSGI bundle).

NOTES : In jndi- cp there are many log calls as "_log.debug(...msg.) .I
found these calls are enabled by default immaterial of debug or normal
mode of execution, so I have gloablized these messages .

Thanks and Regards,
Prakash
Advisory Software Engineer,
Tivoli Security Products
ETZ, Plot No. 3 , Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Phase II, Hinjewadi, Pune -  411057
Ph: +91- 20- 42025544
e- mail: prakash.mallick@xxxxxxxxxx