[higgins-dev] syncing M2 final version for IdAS API components

Hi ,
        Can any body please let me know the exact revision nos of each of  the following components that will be part of M2 final release so that I can sync the codes from  branches/B-1-1M2 branch?

org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.api
org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.common
org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml
org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xrds
org.eclipse.higgins.dependencies.redistributable
org.eclipse.higgins.deployment.idas.basic
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.api
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.common
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.jndi
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.registry
org.eclipse.higgins.idas.spi
org.eclipse.higgins.messages
org.eclipse.higgins.util.idas.cp
org.eclipse.higgins.util.jscript
org.eclipse.higgins.util.saml
org.eclipse.higgins.util.socket

Thanks and Regards,
Prakash
Advisory Software Engineer,
Tivoli Security Products
India Software Lab, IBM Software Group
Ozone, SP Infocity, Saswad Road, Fursungi, Pune 412 308
Ph: +91-20-2690-1013
e-mail: prakash.mallick@xxxxxxxxxx