[higgins-dev] Error deploying STS

Hi everyone,

I am trying to deploy the STS to support m-card backed by p-card.

I downloaded the main component from the link @ http://wiki.eclipse.org/STS_IdP

However, whenever I go to the ModifyProfile.jsp page I am getting class not found errors.

Then, following instructions from Noymn and Christopher etc I downloaded other components and put them into WEB-INF, but I am still getting an error

Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.higgins.util.idas.cp.jscript.JScriptExecSettingHandler

I have look over the components page @ http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Components#Utilities but the download links seem to be broken.

Anyone know where I can get the required dependencies?

Thanks,

- ian.

Back to the top