Re: AW: FW: [higgins-dev]Higgins configurationcode and org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform

Try to review your configuration files. It's the one I know that causes this problem.

Tom Doman wrote:
Indeed, I am running me JUnit tests from within the Eclipse IDE and it
still exhibits this problem.  So, I'm not sure I understand Mike's
explanation and I certainly do not know how to proceed.

Tom
Peter Kimlach <pkimlach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 05/28/08 6:21 AM >>>
If you have got this exception there are problems with your configuration file. I mean that even if eclipse will be added it wouldn't help.

Taylor, Christopher wrote:
Hi all,

I'm experiencing the same issue as Tom, using

org.eclipse.higgins.sts.binding.axis1x.service-incubation-R20080415-war.zip.
I'm trying to deploy the STS solution into a VM running a bare Ubuntu
Server 8.04 install, so I've got no Eclipse running.
Peter and Mike: what I don't quite understand from your explanation
below is whether the code path referencing eclipse.core should be called
at all in a functioning configuration or whether it is indicative of
something I missed following the instructions at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Deploy_Token_Service.
I'd be grateful for any help you can offer,
  --Chris