Re: AW: FW: [higgins-dev]Higgins configurationcode and org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform

Indeed, I am running me JUnit tests from within the Eclipse IDE and it
still exhibits this problem.  So, I'm not sure I understand Mike's
explanation and I certainly do not know how to proceed.

Tom

>>> Peter Kimlach <pkimlach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 05/28/08 6:21 AM >>>
If you have got this exception there are problems with your
configuration file. I mean that even if eclipse will be added it
wouldn't help.

Taylor, Christopher wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm experiencing the same issue as Tom, using

org.eclipse.higgins.sts.binding.axis1x.service-incubation-R20080415-war.zip.
I'm trying to deploy the STS solution into a VM running a bare Ubuntu
Server 8.04 install, so I've got no Eclipse running.

> Peter and Mike: what I don't quite understand from your explanation
below is whether the code path referencing eclipse.core should be called
at all in a functioning configuration or whether it is indicative of
something I missed following the instructions at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Deploy_Token_Service.

> I'd be grateful for any help you can offer,
>   --Chris

un in that environment.

>>> Regards,
>>> Mike

>> causes

>> deployments.

>> Peter

dependancies.

org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.common.plugin.ExtensionHelper.getInst
>> anceByExtension

org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.ConfigurationHandler.configure

org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.ConfigurationHandler.configure

otect(TestResult.java:106)
junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run

org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main

> --
> Christopher Taylor (christopher.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
> Tel: +49 30 3463 9225
>
> Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems (FOKUS) CC
eGovernment and Applications (ELAN)

> Fraunhofer Institut für Offene Kommunikationssysteme (FOKUS)
Kompetenzzentrum eGovernment und Applikationen (ELAN)