Re: [higgins-dev] need IdAS release information published on download page

Hi Prakash - here is a link that has some definitions of the release terms: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_SVN_Branch_Structure

B-1-1M1 was the build from the last milestone 1 release on main Higgins 1.1 release.

regards...Brian