Re: [higgins-dev] getOntClass(uri) returning null when creating profile through hbx ff

Hi, krishna.

I attached file with new conf. files. I tested it with T1-0-1 build.

We changed in userProfile.owl one line:

from         <owl:Ontology rdf:about="http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/userProfile.owl">

to         <owl:Ontology rdf:about="C:/Documents and Settings/kriyara/.higgins/.ontology/higgins.owl" />

After that userProfile started to work correctly.

If you create changes in source code you will need to revert it.

Regards,

 Artem Verkhovets