Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins IdAS API build

2. How do I download these suite of components source code and build it on my local system using ant utility ? 3. Is there any *psf* file which I can import into RAD or any Eclipse IDE (through svn or cvs pluggin) to automatically identify the dependant components for building IdAS source code that are only needed to develop a context provider on my local system ? projectWithDeps.psf file contains this information. Use subclipse svn plugin.

Prakash C Mallick wrote:

Hi,
I want to build Higgins IdAS API and other related components on my local system .I would appreciate if any of you can provide me the following information. 1. What are the minimum components needed to develop a context provider pluggin based on IdAS API ? 2. How do I download these suite of components source code and build it on my local system using ant utility ? 3. Is there any *psf* file which I can import into RAD or any Eclipse IDE (through svn or cvs pluggin) to automatically identify the dependant components for building IdAS source code that are only needed to develop a context provider on my local system ?

Thanks and Regards,
Prakash
Advisory Software Engineer,
Tivoli Security Products
India Software Lab, IBM Software Group
Ozone, SP Infocity, Saswad Road, Fursungi, Pune 412 308
Ph: +91-20-2690-1013
e-mail: prakash.mallick@xxxxxxxxxx