[higgins-dev] Another bug fix for the 1.0 branch.

Brian,

There is a bug fix that I need to have checked in the B-1-0-0 branch:

I put the target release as 1.0, but it looks like there is a 1.0.1 and a 1.0.2.   Should I be using one of those instead?

I have logged a separate bug for the 1.1M1 milestone (230243), which we should also check in.

The fix is straightforward, and I have it in hand.  I don't know if you are planning on any more 1.0 releases.  It doesn't really matter to me since I do all my own builds anyway.  I would just like to have the fix checked in.  Is there any problem with checking in the fix to that branch?

Thanks,

Daniel Sanders

Back to the top