Re: [higgins-dev] bug 222143 done: action required

The first two are fine.  The last two should have been broken ever since the change from DigitalSubject to Node.  So those need to change like:

consumerDSTypeToProvider -> consumerEntityTypeToProvider

providerDSTypeToConsumer -> providerEntityTypeToConsumer

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 05/01/08 6:05 AM >>>
My configuration still has the following, as they still valid:
consumerAIDToProvider
providerAIDToConsumer
consumerDSTypeToProvider
providerDSTypeToConsumer