[higgins-dev] PDPs for context providers

Hello,

I am in the process of defining a context provider and need some guidance
with respect to mapping between the provider (my context) and consumer
(IdAS based context provider) IDs, types etc. I have come up with an
ontology for this context provider that derives from the base Higgins
ontology.

As I understand, I will need to implement the IAttributePDPs interface for
my context provider which will do the conversion for attribute names, types
and their values between provider and the consumer.

However, conversion is also required between provider and consumer entity
IDs and entity types. For e.g. a 'Person' in the context provider ontology
could mean an 'ePerson' in the context's schema. Is there an interface to
cover this kind of entity-level policy decisions? If not, is it worthwhile
coming up with one?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Rajalakshmi Iyer