Re: Re[2]: [higgins-dev] Wrong PPID generation

In order to fix this incompatibility, I've checked in code that adds a new
parameter to the various methods in the ITokenRequestFactory and the
computeCliamValuePPID method. The new parameter is the location of a
CertStore which is used to build the certificate chain. See the various
samples in ...sts.client.samples for how to build one of these and how to
call the new methods. These changes have caused the following compilation
errors in projects I do not own. I would attempt to fix them but I am
unsure how these components expect to be configured with file
names/location and password.

Regards,
Mike

Severity and Description      Path  Resource    Location    Creation Time
Id
The method computeClaimValuePPID(IInformationCard, X509Certificate[],
CertStore, IBase64Extension) in the type PPIDHelper is not applicable for
the arguments (IInformationCard, X509Certificate[], IBase64Extension)
org.eclipse.higgins.iss.cardspace/src/org/eclipse/higgins/iss/cardspace
CardSpaceSelector.java  line 470    1209132673680     143705
The method computeClaimValuePPID(IInformationCard, X509Certificate[],
CertStore, IBase64Extension) in the type PPIDHelper is not applicable for
the arguments (IInformationCard, X509Certificate[], null)
org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace.common/src/org/eclipse/higgins/icard/provider/cardspace/common
      PPIDCardSpacePolicy.java      line 68     1209132427334     143626
The method createManagedRequest(URI, X509Certificate[], CertStore, URI,
URI, IInformationCard, IElement, ISecurityToken, IBase64Extension) in the
type TokenRequestFactory is not applicable for the arguments (null,
X509Certificate[], URI, URI, IManagedInformationCard, IElement, String,
String, IBase64Extension)
org.eclipse.higgins.iss.cardspace/src/org/eclipse/higgins/iss/cardspace/util
      STSHelper.java    line 354    1209132673648     143695
The method createManagedRequest(URI, X509Certificate[], CertStore, URI,
URI, IInformationCard, IElement, ISecurityToken, IBase64Extension) in the
type TokenRequestFactory is not applicable for the arguments (URI,
X509Certificate[], URI, URI, IInformationCard, IElement, ISAML11Token,
IBase64Extension)
org.eclipse.higgins.iss.cardspace/src/org/eclipse/higgins/iss/cardspace
CardSpaceSelector.java  line 264    1209132673680     143701
The method createManagedRequest(URI, X509Certificate[], CertStore, URI,
URI, IInformationCard, IElement, ISecurityToken, IBase64Extension) in the
type TokenRequestFactory is not applicable for the arguments (URI,
X509Certificate[], URI, URI, IInformationCard, IElement, PrivateKey,
BinarySecurityToken, IBase64Extension)
org.eclipse.higgins.iss.cardspace/src/org/eclipse/higgins/iss/cardspace
CardSpaceSelector.java  line 367    1209132673680     143703
The method createManagedRequest(URI, X509Certificate[], CertStore, URI,
URI, IInformationCard, IElement, ISecurityToken, IBase64Extension) in the
type TokenRequestFactory is not applicable for the arguments (URI,
X509Certificate[], URI, URI, IInformationCard, IElement, String, String,
IBase64Extension)
org.eclipse.higgins.iss.cardspace/src/org/eclipse/higgins/iss/cardspace
CardSpaceSelector.java  line 292    1209132673680     143702
The method createManagedRequest(URI, X509Certificate[], CertStore, URI,
URI, IInformationCard, IElement, ISecurityToken, IBase64Extension) in the
type TokenRequestFactory is not applicable for the arguments (URI,
X509Certificate[], URI, URI, IManagedInformationCard, IElement, String,
String, IBase64Extension)
org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace.common/src/org/eclipse/higgins/icard/provider/cardspace/common/utils
      STSHelper.java    line 363    1209132673367     143681
The method createPersonalRequest(URI, X509Certificate[], CertStore, URI,
IInformationCard, IElement, IBase64Extension) in the type
TokenRequestFactory is not applicable for the arguments (null,
X509Certificate[], URI, IPersonalInformationCard, IElement,
IBase64Extension)
org.eclipse.higgins.iss.cardspace/src/org/eclipse/higgins/iss/cardspace/util
      STSHelper.java    line 417    1209132673648     143696
The method createPersonalRequest(URI, X509Certificate[], CertStore, URI,
IInformationCard, IElement, IBase64Extension) in the type
TokenRequestFactory is not applicable for the arguments (URI,
X509Certificate[], URI, IPersonalInformationCard, IElement,
IBase64Extension)
org.eclipse.higgins.icard.provider.cardspace.common/src/org/eclipse/higgins/icard/provider/cardspace/common/utils
      STSHelper.java    line 426    1209132673367     143682
The method createPersonalRequest(URI, X509Certificate[], CertStore, URI,
IInformationCard, IElement, IBase64Extension) in the type
TokenRequestFactory is not applicable for the arguments (URI,
X509Certificate[], URI, IPersonalInformationCard, IElement,
IBase64Extension)
org.eclipse.higgins.iss.cardspace/src/org/eclipse/higgins/iss/cardspace
CardSpaceSelector.java  line 409    1209132673680     143704