Cc: <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [higgins-dev] STS Deployment...

Todd,

I am not sure who put that page together.
Please contact me on SameTime today and I will help you get started.

Regards,
Mike

higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/16/2008 11:35:52 PM:

Hey All,
Has anyone gotten the STS service to work via the instructions here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Deploy_Token_Service ?

If so, please contact me. Thanks in advance. I've had problems.
Perhaps I can exchange some emails with you or get some time with
you on the phone. Thanks....

Todd Singleton
Software Engineer, Tivoli, IBM
Fremont, CA