[higgins-dev] Proposed agenda for April 17th Higgins developers call at 12:00 Noon EDT

Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 892048#

Time: noon EDT (1600 GMT)

Proposed Agenda

===============

1) [Mary] New left navigation organization for web site. You can see it in the staging area at  [1].  The new navigation has subcategories.  It groups all the "about" stuff and all the "community" stuff together, and has breakouts for the Solutions.  It will make it easier for people new to Higgins to find things.

2) [Charles/ Dale] OSIS interop next steps at EIC in Munich

3[Brian] Release update: 1.0.1 bug fix release build on April 15th. [2] Release plans/logistics for 1.0.2 Update on 1.1M1 timing

4) [Mary]  Call for volunteers to lead the “Access Control in IdAS work area” as per the new direction that we set last week during the RSA F2F. We can give this new role a fancy title to impress your manager, etc.to help you get additional time allocated for the role.  (Access control lead, access control owner, etc.)

 5) [Mary] Opportunity to influence CardSpace 2.0 May 22-23.  Possible Higgins Face-to-Face. See [3] for link to wiki page to collect suggestions.  See [4} for persons who may attend.  Next steps include talking with Mike J. when he returns from vacation.

 [1] http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ver2/

 [2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.0.1

 [3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CardSpace_wish_list

 [4] http://doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=b52vz6iz2pna3eqq