RE: [higgins-dev] F2F opportunity in Redmond - let us know ifyou could attend

And concede to Eclipse rules

Inactive hide details for "Tom Doman" ---04/11/2008 06:17:51 PM---Would Microsoft balk at coming to a day or half day of what i"Tom Doman" ---04/11/2008 06:17:51 PM---Would Microsoft balk at coming to a day or half day of what is expressly a Higgins F2F in Redmond with time carved out to provi

"Tom Doman" <tdoman@xxxxxxxxxx>

"'Higgins (Trust Framework) Project developer discussions'" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/11/2008 06:17 PM

RE: [higgins-dev] F2F opportunity in Redmond - let us know ifyou could attend

Would Microsoft balk at coming to a day or half day of what is expressly a Higgins F2F in Redmond with time carved out to provide input and feedback on CardSpace?  I don't know but that seems like that wouldn't be a big deal.  They'd just have to concede there may be more like 15-20 people in attendance.

Tom

>>> "Paul Trevithick" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/11/08 5:10 PM >>>
I agree with Tony. If this is a Higgins meeting and thus held under EPL then
it has to be open to whoever wants to come. If we're being limited to 6 then
it's not a Higgins meeting at all and we shouldn't call it that.

 _____