[higgins-dev] Higgins call agenda today noon EDT (1600 GMT)

Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 892048#
Time: noon EDT (1600 GMT)

Proposed Agenda
===============

1) [Paul] Higgins Face-to-Face access control conversation
- a proposal was put forward by Tony...
- use Entities & Attributes in the existing data model to represent access
  control policy about the other, regular Entities & Attributes
- no XACML dependencies for implementations or interfaces
- we would use concepts from XACML, but express them in our own model

2) [Charles] OSIS interop at RSA.

3) [Brian] 1.0.1 bug fix release status update and learnings/plans for next
release

4) [Mary] Opportunity to influence CardSpace 2.0 May 22-23
- Should we have the next Higgins Face-to-Face in Redmond?
- See [2] for link to wiki page to collect suggestions.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_1.0.1
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CardSpace_wish_list

Back to the top